Lorna Tolentino says they are doing their best to give a good show in ‘Pahiram Ng Sandali.’
Tolentino is thrilled with the successful release of her new primetime series with co-stars Dingdong Dantes and Christopher de Leon.
The brilliant acting of Christopher and Dingdong lured a lot of fans of the show.
Lorna is impressed with Dingdong’s acting talent and professionalism.
The seasoned actress is also happy and thankful that the public appreciate the program.
Meanwhile, Lorna’s eldest son Ralph is working in the restoration of her husband Rudy Fernandez’s films.
They are still negotiating of the film’s renewal which are owned by Reflection and there is a possibility of a big screen release.
- Lorna Tolentino Replaces Nora Aunor in ‘Burgos’
- Lorna Tolentino’s Son Rap Fernandez is now a Father
- Dingdong Dantes is Now the Highest Paid Kapuso Actor?
- Lorna Tolentino Feels Bad when Late Hubby Rudy Fernandez Runs For Office
- Diego Loyzaga is the First in the Roster of Showbiz Newcomers Who Got Recognized in 2011