The 12-year wait was worth it when Zoren Legaspi and Carmina Villarroel exchanged vows during their civil wedding.
The long-held dream wedding was Zoren’s surprise for Carmina and it went smoothly as secretly planned on Thursday at the Fernbrook Gardens in Las Piñas City-Alabang.
The idea was hatched by Zoren in connivance with Carmina’s manager Dolor Guevarra, talent manager Shirley Kuan and the guys at Selecta, the brand being endorsed by the Legaspi family.
The couple’s twins acted as secondary sponsors, Cassy as Maid of Honor and Mavy as Best Man.
Paul Cabral designed the two gowns for Carmina, one for the proposal and the other one for the wedding.
Some of their wedding sponsors are Sharon Cuneta, Kris Aquino, Cory Vidanes and Ben Chan.
Meanwhile, the wedding will be aired as a TV special titled ‘Always, Forever [A Wedding Like No Other]’ next Saturday, Nov. 24, on ABS-CBN after ‘Maalaala Mo Kaya.’
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- The BIR Files Tax Evasion Case Against Zoren Legaspi
- What Helps Carmina Villaroel Move On From Her Past With BB?
- Anne Curtis Slapping Incident Does Not Affect Her Product Endorsements