There is no reunion project for Judy Ann Santos and Piolo Pascual.
Santos does not see herself working with ABS-CBN leading man Piolo Pascual in the near future.
The actress said that there is no possible reunion movie or television project for both of them because her schedule is full until next year.
She will be the lead star in a Metro Manila Film Festival entry in December and in a teleserye opposite Sam Milby, KC Concepcion, Jessy Mendiola and Jericho Rosales next year.
Anything can still happen but not this year and not in two years, she explained.
This was during the grand press launch of the new season of ‘Master Chef Pinoy Edition,’ the search for the finest young amateur chef which is also hosted by Judy Ann.
- Piolo Pascual is Back to Celebrate 35th Birthday on ‘ASAP’ after Controversial Break-up with KC Concepcion
- Sam Milby Still Dreams of a Hollywood Career
- KC Concepcion Shares That Her Heartaches & Trials Are All Compensated
- What is the Real Status of Jessy Mendiola & Sam Milby’s Relationship?
- Sarah Geronimo & Rayver Cruz Will Be Together Again?