Is showbiz safe for young actors?
In the first Child Summit held some months ago, Aiza Seguera revealed that she lost interest in school when she became a breadwinner.
Aiza got bored when she was already working and thought that she did not need the algebra subject.
Her mom was a teacher and her dad was a government employee.
They were okay and not that poor. She can quit showbiz anytime, her parents said but she was afraid that if she stopped working, they have to return to their old lifestyle.
Aiza started in show biz in 1987 via the ‘Little Miss Philippines’ segment and in 1997, joined the noontime show ‘Eat Bulaga.’
She then, made a string of movies, took time off and came back as a singer in 2001 with the hit ballad ‘Pagdating ng Panahon.’
- Aiza Seguerra Sees Herself In Ryzza Mae Dizon
- Aiza Seguerra Fulfills Promise to Give her Mother a Grandchild
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Vic Sotto’s Youngest Daughter Ties the Knot with Jed Llanes
- Aiza Seguerra & Liza Diño Will Exchange Vows This Year