Alma Moreno is one of the many celebrities who jumped to the politics world and is now reported to continue to seek higher office.
Moreno was rumored to be joining Lakas-CMD party list and running as a senator in 2013 election.
Ramon Bong Revilla Junior, a senator and the president of Lakas-CMD said on an interview, that Moreno could be a strong candidate for the party.
However, Moreno’s son by Dolphy, Vandolf Quizon convinced his mom to cancel her bid in 2013 election.
Moreno is currently a re-elected councilor on Parañaque City and the national president of the Philippine Councilors League.
She is also currently married to the mayor of Marawi City, Sultan Fahad Salic.
- Alma Moreno is Emotional About Dolphy’s Critical Condition
- Alma Moreno Denies Split-up with Husband Sultan Fahad Salic
- Bong Revilla Sends Chocolates with a Note to Fellow Inmate Leila Delima
- Is Leila Delima Experiencing Karma for Her Previous Actions as Justice Secretary?
- Bato Dela Rosa Assures Leila De Lima’s Safety in Camp Crame