After her traumatic tear-filled experience with Piolo Pascual, Concepcion has finally found a new romance.
Pierre Emmanuel Plassart is a French filmmaker-photographer based in the U.S. and Europe.
KC took Pierre with her, to the taping of the show she is currently hosting, ‘X Factor Philippines.’
It will present her and the show’s remaining five finalists to the press on Friday.
The actress is not hiding her suitor from the public’s eye.
She even introduced him to her Lola Elaine Cuneta, who happened to be there.
Meanwhile, KC was linked to singer Jules Knight of the British band Blake. He also came to Manila to visit her.
But looks like she’s more fond of Pierre Plassart as she even took him on a trip to Boracay.
KC and Pierre both speak French.
She likes Pierre because he is very sweet but she said they are not yet officially together.
- KC Concepcion Wants a Non-showbiz for Her Next Boyfriend
- KC Concepcion Hopes to End Up with a Handsome Man Inside & Out
- Jules Knight Describes KC Concepcion as Lovely, Fantastic Girl
- Jules Knight Says Goodbye to KC Concepcion But Leaves a Piece of His Heart
- Gabby Concepcion is Happy that KC Concepcion is Moving on from Controversial Break-up with Piolo Pascual