Gerald Anderson will be teamed up team up with Cristine Reyes.
Anderson and Reyes will be working in an upcoming primetime soap, after the actor’s successful onscreen tandem with Sarah Geronimo.
Diana Zubiri, the latest ABS-CBN’s ward is also part of the cast.
The newest pair is certain to spark interest, especially with the widely-known non-showbiz connection between Anderson and Reyes.
Meanwhile, Anderson recently stopped courting Geronimo after more or less half a year.
He is a close friend of the dancer-actor Rayver Cruz, who is Cristine’s current boyfriend and Cristine had a highly publicized feud with Sarah in the past, allegedly because of Rayver.
Geronimo is reportedly still willing to work with Anderson in a third movie.
- Sarah Geronimo Has Finally Found Her Prince?
- Gerald Anderson: It’s a Challenge to be Paired with Cristine Reyes
- Sarah Geronimo is Now More Cautious About Falling in Love
- Gerald Anderson Thinks He’s Mature Now to Give ‘Love Advice’ to Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli Still Continues To Heap Praises At Sarah Geronimo