Rumored couple John Lloyd Cruz and Angelica Panganiban did not make their first official appearance together at the Star Magic ball on Saturday.
Cruz and Panganiban evaded the media’s queries by going their separate ways at the red carpet event.
The actor arrived first and was quickly ushered in by the Star Magic staff while Panganiban was a few feet away and was accompanied by her good friend Melai Cantiveros.
When John Lloyd was interviewed, he replied that he is happy in terms of his showbiz career and personal life.
Meanwhile, Melai said that she is happy for Angelica’s blooming love life and the latter deserves it.
John Lloyd and Angelica made an effort to hide their ‘relationship’ but some people still caught them holding hands as they left Shangri-la’s Rizal ballroom after the event.
- Cristy Fermin Cautions Angelica Panganiban & John Lloyd Cruz Against Boasting Their New Relationship
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban Both Have Attended An Art Fair
- John Lloyd Cruz Says Angelica Panganiban is His Best Friend For Life
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban Are Friends Again
- Ruffa Guttierez & John Lloyd Cruz Have Already Achieved a Closure of Their Split