Kris Aquino and Robin Padilla are cast in a an upcoming primetime series, ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw.’
Aquino plays Roxanne while Robin plays Bogs. The ex-lovers exchange vows onscreen in a scene.
Also starring in the said series is Anne Curtis.
Meanwhile, it can be recalled that Padilla and Aquino first met when he was invited as a guest in a TV special, ‘Kris at 18’ in 1989.
Padilla then, was still making a name for himself as an action star and future ‘Bad Boy.’
Padilla was taken by Aquino’s charms and he said he decided to court and write her a love letter.
But Cory did not want Robin for her daughter.
The youngest Aquino fought for their love and still brought Padilla to some events in Malacañang, despite the disapproval.
Robin’s addiction to drugs was the reason why their love affair became controversial and came to an end.
After more than a decade since their controversial romance, Aquino and Padilla were reunited onscreen in the action film ‘You and Me Against the World’ in 2003, and later in the defunct noontime show ‘Pilipinas Win na Win’ in 2010.
- Robin Padilla is Every Bit an Action Star in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’
- Robin Padilla Still Puts Off Any Plan of Having a Baby with Mariel Rodriguez
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla to Star in ‘Kailangan Koy Ikaw’
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla’s ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ Will Start in October
- TV Series Topbilled by Anne Curtis, Robin Padilla & Kris Aquino will Resume Taping