Jesse Robredo’s wife, Atty. Leni Robredo said her husband called him minutes before the emergency crash-landing.
Robredo let her know that the aircraft was having mechanical trouble but the call was immediately cut and they could no loner be contacted.
Robredo and his companions were on their way to Naga City in Camarines Sur.
They decided to make an emergency landing in Masbate after the aircraft reportedly encountered mechanical trouble.
It overshot the runway and it crashed-landed.
Robredo’s aide, Jun Abrasado has been rescued from the crash site.
He survived the crash and he said that Robredo was still wearing his safety buckle just before the plane crashed.
The search teams were able to recover parts of the plane.
- Jillian Robredo May Say Goodbye to Her Dream of a Showbiz Career
- Kris Aquino is Willing to Manage Jillian Robredo’s Career
- Pnoy Will Appoint Mar Roxas as DILG Chief
- Jillian Robredo Has Expressed Desire to Follow Kris Aquino’s Footsteps
- Jesse Robredo’s Friend is Optimistic that the Interior Secretary Survives the Plane Crash