Amid her controversial falling out with former suitor Gerald Anderson, Sarah Geronimo is advised by Judy Ann Santos, to be happy.
This was during Juday’s guesting at ‘Sarah G Live’ on August 14 episode.
She also tells Sarah to see the world and experience life because life is too short and she will really never going to know what is going to happen.
Sarah must devote more time for herself than work.
Despite her advices, Judy Ann was careful when asked to weigh in on the two issues because she cannot actually meddle with someone’s personal feelings.
Meanwhile, Judy Ann and Sarah developed a sisterhood, after working in a Viva comedy-drama movie, ‘Hating Kapatid’ with director Wenn Deramas.
- Gerald Anderson Has a Heart-to-Heart Talk with Sarah Geronimo’s Mother?
- Sarah Geronimo & Gerald Anderson Allegedly Ended Up their Special Relationship
- Sarah Geronimo’s Mom Reveals that Gerald Anderson Gives Up on Pursuing Sarah
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?
- Sarah Geronimo Says There Is No Right Time For Love