Dingdong Dantes is still firm in his plan not to enter into politics.
Dantes says no to politics and has no plans to run for public office.
Dantes thinks he is already helping enough or as much and that’s it.
He has already been participating in public service through humanitarian organizations and he will always choose acting over politics.
Dantes started out as a member of dance group ‘Abstract Dancers.’
The actor never thought that he would make it big, in the entertainment industry.
He was only doing it more for fun. But now, Dantes said he is thankful for the wonderful opportunities given to him.
He also stressed how blessed he was to be working alongside great actors and actresses who helped him become the star he is now.
Dantes has a filmfest entry with Angel Locsin and Angelica Panganiban.
His ‘Aswang Chronicles’ will open on theaters in October and his movie, ‘Steel Bar’ will be shown next year.
Meanwhile, Dingdong and Marian Rivera are back in country, from their short trip to Hongkong.
They celebrated Dingdong’s birthday there, with the rest of Dingdong’s family.
- Dingdong Dantes Shrugs Off Rumors About Marian Rivera’s Jealousy with Angelica Panganiban
- Marian Rivera Surprisingly Calls Dingdong Dantes As Her Better Half
- Bea Alonzo is in ‘Awkward Stage’ with Dingdong Dantes
- E.R. Ejercito Declares that Dingdong Dantes is a Fine Actor
- Angel Locsin Remains Loyal to ABS-CBN