Zsa Zsa Padilla revealed that doctors have discovered she has an abnormal growth in kidneys.
Padilla lost her long-time partner Dolphy to illness and now, she herself is now facing a health battle.
However, she remains hopeful that she will not be needing a surgery because she cannot move for three months and will have no work.
Dr. Vicki Belo is offering to shoulder the expenses, if Padilla will consult Dolphy’s nephrologist at the Cedars Sinai Hospital in the United States.
Meanwhile, she shares that she still misses the veteran actor.
Padilla will be leaving for US but she will return to the country to commemorate the 40th day since Dolphy’s death.
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Does Not Need to Undergo Chemotherapy
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Reveals Concern About Dolphy’s Health
- Doctors Pronounce Zsa Zsa Padilla Out of Danger
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Sends Message to Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime Show Regarding Dolphy’s Death
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Finally Reveals Dolphy’s Health Condition