Kris Aquino recommends ‘The Healing.’
Aquino praised the newest offering of Star Cinema, top-billed by Star for All Seasons Vilma Santos.
On Monday’s episode of Kris TV, Aquino applauded the film’s story and
the performances of Vilma Santos, Kim Chiu, Pokwang, Janice de Belen and all others.
‘The Healing’ is a 2012 Filipino horror-suspense film.
It was released nationwide last July 25, 2012 and was part of Santos’ 50th year in showbiz celebration.
Aquino said that it was a really, really good film. The story telling is clear.
Aquino had already starred in the successful horror films ‘Feng Shui’ and ‘Sukob,’ both directed by Chito S. Roño, who also directed ‘The Healing.’
Aquino watched the movie last Saturday with her friends Raymond Gutierrez, Lucy Torres-Gomez and Pokwang.
Meanwhile, the movie is about a story of a faith healer who decided to stop her healing sessions but a group of patients still wanted her to treat them.
- Vilma Santos is Facing the Movie Camera again in ‘The Healing’
- Vilma Santos Says About Twitter ‘Think Before You Click’
- Vilma Santos Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Showbiz on ASAP July 22 Episode
- Vilma Santos Portrays a Stepmother Role to Kim Chiu
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress