Aga Muhlach will run for local election in Camarines Sur.
Muhlach joins Liberal Party. He and 63 other top local government officials and leaders to the party will be sworn in an by Mar Roxas in an oath-taking ceremony at Balay, the home of the LP National Headquarters in Cubao on Friday.
Last March, Muhlach and wife Charlene Gonzales registered as voters of Camarines Sur in Bicol.
His family is from there, his lola and dad. All he wants to do is to prove to them also that he can do something there, Muhlach said on Wednesday.
Gonzales said it has been Muhlach’s dream to serve and give back to the Filipino people and whatever decision Muhlach makes, she will be there to support her husband.
- Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, Sushmita Sen & Riyo Mori are Now in Ph
- Aga Muhlach & Charlene Gonzales Skip a Step or Two in Their Love Story
- Aga Muhlach’s Life is Perfected by His Wife Charlene Gonzalez
- Aga Muhlach & Charlene Gonzales are Excluded from Voter’s List
- Aga Muhlach’s Registration As Voter in CamSur Has Been Questioned