Gerald Anderson keeps mum about reports that he stopped courting Sarah Geronimo.
Anderson accommodated the interview but he refused to speak up about the rumors that Geronimo’s mom was the one who discouraged him from courting Geronimo.
There is always another time for it.
Last Sunday, Gerald brought his basketball team to the championship and won the MVP Award for the Star Magic Games held at the Celebrity Sports Plaza in Quezon City.
Gerald and his brother Ken left for Egypt yesterday to visit his dad.
He is in between projects and in need of a vacation, so it is a perfect timing.
Their family is the most important because they are always there for him.
Gerald also revealed that he plans to visit the Holy Land not only for sightseeing but also to enrich his spiritual growth.
- Gerald Anderson Finally Confirms He Wants to Win the Heart of Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli Still Continues To Heap Praises At Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo Says Matteo Guidicelli Talks A Lot
- Jessy Mendiola Refuses to Comment on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli’s Relationship
- Why Sarah Geronimo Cuts Her Hair Short?