Kris Aquino reveals that her new drama soap in ABS-CBN titled ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ will start in October.
Aquino will co-star with Anne Curtis and former boyfriend Robin Padilla.
They had started taping but it was delayed when Anne shot her international indie film in the U.S.
Aquino is thrilled that Robin Padilla agreed to do a teleserye with her and she’s really happy that he approves of the concept of their teleserye.
The actress said that she has no qualms about doing a torrid kissing scene with Robin Padilla in their upcoming soap.
But this is TV, so Kris is also confident that their intimate scenes will be done in good taste with directors Malou Sevilla and Joyce Bernal on board.
- Kris Aquino is Slated to Shoot ‘Undo’ with Piolo Pascual
- Robin Padilla Climbs Mount Apo & Obliges Filipino to Plant Trees
- Robin Padilla is Every Bit an Action Star in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla to Star in ‘Kailangan Koy Ikaw’
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla are Cast in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’