Zsa Zsa Padilla said Manuel V. Pangilinan paid for Dolphy’s hospital bills.
Padilla, thanked the business magnate for helping them financially, when Dolphy was confined for one month at the Intensive Care Unit of the Makati Medical Center.
Dolphy succumbed to multiple organ failure on July 10.
Padilla also thanked President Benigno Aquino III, who visited Dolphy’s wake at The Heritage Park in Taguig City.
Aquino conferred the Grand Collar of the Order of the Golden Heart to Dolphy in 2011 and also declared July 13, 2012 as a National Day of Remembrance for the Comedy King.
- Vic Sotto Has Already Proposed Marriage to Pauleen Luna?
- Annabelle Rama’s Action Turns Off So Many People at Dolphy’s Wake
- Malacañang Declares Today as National Day of Remembrance for Dolphy
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Sends Message to Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime Show Regarding Dolphy’s Death
- Dolphy is Now in Stable Health Condition