Today, July 13 is a National Day of Remembrance for Dolphy.
Malacañang issues Presidential Proclamation No. 433 and declares this special day in honor of the Comedy King.
Earlier, it was considering the idea of declaring a National Day of Mourning for Dolphy.
Dolphy passed away last July 10 at 8:34 p.m. due to multiple organ failure, secondary to complications brought about by severe pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and acute renal failure.
- Vic Sotto Has Already Proposed Marriage to Pauleen Luna?
- Manny Pangilinan Pays for Dolphy’s Hospital Bills
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Sends Message to Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime Show Regarding Dolphy’s Death
- Zsa Zsa Disproves Rumor that Dolphy is Dead
- Sahlee Quizon Has Not Yet Found a Man Like His Father