Thousands of fans witnessed a maturing Sarah Geronimo, in her concert on Saturday at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
It was dubbed ’24/SG,’ a reference to her coming 24th birthday on July 25. It showcased Sarah’s maturing vocal gifts and engaging performance style.
Geronimo sang pop and danced rock tunes, including her own past hits in a manner that emphasized mood and feelings.
Her lineup of guests included The CompanY, Anton Alvarez, Basil Valdez, Sam Concepcion, Ayen Aguila, Bamboo, Jon Santos and her ‘special guest’ Gerald Anderson.
The show lasted for more than two hours and Geronimo’s sparkling presence kept the crowd glued to their seats.
The concert was scripted on the theme of Geronimo’s three wishes concerning family, freedom and love which were being granted by a wicked stepmother, portrayed by Santos.
It had many highlights, the most outstanding of which was Bamboo and Geronimo in a duet of the Goo Goo Doll’s ‘Iris.’
During the concert, Geronimo proved that she is not just a pop star, but an idol whose talent is still evolving.
- Sarah Geronimo Learns Her Lesson From the Past Relationship?
- Sarah Geronimo Appreciates Gerald Anderson Who Goes Out of His Way to Face Her Parents
- Sarah Geronimo Admits She has Feelings For Gerald Anderson
- Sarah Geronimo is Motivated to Work Even Harder
- Sarah Geronimo Says There Is No Right Time For Love