Less than two weeks, after Katie Holmes announced her filing of divorce from her husband Tom Cruise, the couple have reached a private divorce settlement.
Cruise and Holmes vowed to protect their daughter and issued a joint statement, pledging to act in the best interests of their daughter, Suri and respect each others beliefs in the upbringing of their child in relation to Scientology.
It was reported that Holmes was concerned about the role of the Church of Scientology in their daughter’s life.
Their case has been settled and the agreement has been signed. Katie can now embark on the next chapter of her life.
They did not give the details of their settlement but it stressed their desire to protect their daughter and to accomplish what is in their daughter’s best interests.
- Tom Cruise is Tight-lipped Since His Wife’s Bombshell Announcement
- Katie Holmes Files a Divorce from Husband Tom Cruise
- Tom Cruise is Named the Highest Paid Actor in Hollywood
- Tiger Woods Ex-wife Tears Down her Mansion to Create their Dream Home for her New Found Love
- John Lloyd Cruz has not yet Found the Girl He’ll Marry in the Future