Ramon ‘Mon’ Tulfo’s claims against Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto is affirmed by a lady guard in the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
This is in relation to the altercation that happened at the Terminal 3 last May 6, where the lady guard, Eden Budejas said that Santiago approached Tulfo, while he was taking the video.
Santiago eventually asked for Tulfo’s camera but the columnist refused to give it, Budejas said.
She then saw a guy wearing a pink shirt and attacked Tulfo.
The Santiagos debunked the allegations and submitted their counter affidavit in connection with the frustrated homicide charge, filed by Tulfo, against them.
- Claudine Barretto is Merely Playing Up when She Appears with a Cane in Press Conference?
- Will Tulfo Brothers Lose their Jobs in Breaking the Broadcasting Code
- Randy Santiago is so Disappointed in Claudine Barretto
- TV5 Says Claudine Barretto is Not Yet a Kapamilya Talent
- Raymart Santiago & Claudine Barretto are Offering Reward to Whoever Can Give Them Complete Video