Jake Cuenca revealed why he switched networks from GMA7 to ABS-CBN in 2006.
Cuenca said, he had a desire to make a leap as an actor and this made him to decide to transfer to another network, although his first network had its own plan for his career.
He wanted something with substance, he wanted to act and ABS-CBN was willing to give him that break.
Six years after his switching networks, the actor continues to reap the fruits of signing with the Kapamilya network.
Cuenca earns various lead roles in successful soaps and has been cited as ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for his performance in Star Cinema’s In the Name of Love.’
He’s currently part of ‘Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo,’ with actress Shaina Magdayao and Bangs Garcia.
He is also set to star in another series, ‘Kahit Puso’y Masugatan,’ together with Andi Eigenmann; Iza Calzado and Gabby Concepcion.
- Andi Eigenman & Albie Casiño Give Each other Cold Shoulder
- Alice Dixson’s Sexy Pictorial For FHM Magazine is a Big Hit
- Alice Dixson Wears Only Panties & Top During Sexy Pictorial for FHM Phil
- Jake Cuenca Plans to Try Out for the Phil National Football Team
- Gabby Concepcion & Cristine Reyes’ Trailer Has Drawn Over a Million Views