President ‘Noynoy’ Aquino is ready to adopt Koko Pimentel as a senatorial candidate of the administration coalition.
Pimentel has decided to leave the Senate slate of the United Nationalist Alliance after it refused his demand not to include Juan Miguel Zubiri in its Senate line-up in the 2013 elections.
Aquino welcomes Koko in the administration camp and understands Pimentel’s decision to leave UNA.
They will always be open for Senator Pimentel because he and the President clearly share the same advocates and principles especially against electoral fraud.
Meanwhile, UNA is a coalition formed by Vice President Jejomar Binay’s Partido Demokratikong Pilipino-Laban (PDP-Laban) and former President Joseph Estrada’s Pwersa ng Masang Pilipino (PMP).
- Koko Pimentel Decides to Leave the Coalition of Joseph Estrada & Jejomar Binay
- Koko Pimentel Wants to Fight Against Election Fraud
- Psychic Danny Atienza Predicts Pres. Noy Aquino May Not Finish his Term
- Manny Pacquiao Leaves Kampi & Joins Jejomar Binay’s Camp
- Jejomar Binay is Planning to Run for President in 2016?