Now is the time for Nonito Donaire to shine.
The Filipino boxing fans can have a little comfort from Donaire, after Manny Pacquiao’s disappointing and controversial loss to Timothey Bradley early this month.
Donaire is a Filipino-American, who is the WBO junior featherweight champion, who will face off against IBF champion Jeffrey Mathebula of Johannesburg, South Africa on Saturday, July 7.
He said that the motivation is in his heart to work toward his goals.
The boxer dreams to be a unified champion and he is confident of victory versus Mathebula and he can make it happen.
Meanwhile, Donaire has spent his time training in Oxnard, California under the boxing trainer Robert Garcia and has been pushing himself hard to come out and put on a good performance.
Donaire said that Mathebula is tall and a tough fighter.
This motivates Donaire to train hard because Mathebula can use his height advantage to throw combinations.
However, Donaire maintains confident and has the ability to adjust to a fight.
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Nonito Donaire is the Next Manny Pacquiao?
- Mommy D is Selling the Mansion that Manny Pacquiao Gives Her
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao
- Possible Fight Between Manny Pacquiao & Juan Manuel Marquez May Happen on May 5