Senator Koko Pimentel left United Nationalist Alliance (UNA), the coalition of former President Joseph Estrada and Vice President Jejomar Binay.
Pimentel spoke with Estrada but he did not try to convince him to change his decision.
Koko’s decision stemmed from the issue that UNA will field in its Senatorial slate Juan Miguel Zubiri, who allegedly benefited from the electoral fraud in 2007 in which he lost.
However, Pimentel admitted that it would be better to have the support of political personalities like Estrada and Binay but he is willing to take the risk.
The senator is open to being a guest candidate of other parties.
He does not want to discuss it now because there is no formal invitation yet.
- Pnoy is Ready to Have Koko Pimentel as Senatorial Candidate
- Andi Eigenmann’s Relationship With Jake Ejercito Has Stayed Strong
- Andi Eigenmann Does Not Care that Albie Casiño Has Found a New Romance
- Koko Pimentel Wants to Fight Against Election Fraud
- Isko Moreno’s Joining Pres. Joseph Estrada Will Backfire Against Him?