Former President ‘Erap’ Estrada did not want to visit Dolphy in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) room because he did not want to see him bed-ridden.
He could not take looking at him in bed with a tube on his neck because he used to seeing him jolly and strong, Estrada said.
But Erap visited Dolphy to stop malicious talk that he did not care what was happening to him because Erap was allegedly hurt when Dolphy endorsed Manny Villar in the last presidential election.
- Dolphy’s Endorsement for Manny Villar Affects the Actor’s Chances of Being Named ‘National Artist’
- Alma Moreno is Emotional About Dolphy’s Critical Condition
- Dolphy Shall be First Accorded National Artist Award
- Zsa Zsa Will Soon Talk About Settling Down
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Decides To Show Her Boyfriend To The Public