It was reported that Willie Revillame regarded Rufa Mae Quinto as an interesting co-host.
But things did not work out, after she allegedly demanded P1.5M for a talent fee. It was more than what the producers thought she was worth and it was the reason why she was dump.
TV5 always give huge talent fees to their stars and they are more like charitable institutions.
Rufa Mae should have just maintained her career to avoid the ‘sawa factor’ because some people think, her career is no longer as perky as before.
- Rufa Mae Quinto is Already Resigning From ‘Wiltime Bigtime’
- Rufa Mae Quinto is No Longer Seen in Wil Time Bigtime
- Rufa Mae Quinto will be a Permanent Co-host of Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime
- Rufa Mae Quinto Discloses the Struggles She Goes Through as a New Mom
- Rufae Mae Quinto & Trevor Magallanes Welcome Their Baby Girl