Annabelle Rama now prods court to cite Nadia Montenegro for indirect contempt over malicious tweets.
It is about Montenegro’s comments on the lifting of arrest warrants against Rama for libel.
The case was filed Friday last week, which was raffled off early this week to Judge Santiago Arenas of Regional Trial Court Branch 217
Rama claimed that the public expression of Montenegro’s displeasure on Twitter, tended to ridicule her and the Quezon City court.
The court recalled the arrest warrants after Rama surrendered herself to the court.
Their feud stemmed from allegations that Rama committed child abuse in managing the showbiz careers of Montenegro’s teenaged daughters.
- A Warrant of Arrest is Issued For Annabelle Rama
- Ruffa Gutierrez Turns Emotional while Addressing Allegations of ‘Baby-Selling’ Controversy
- Annabelle Rama Explains her Emotional Outburst
- Mark Herras Keeps Silent on the Rift Between Nadia Montenegro & Annabelle Rama
- Boy Asistio Is in Critical Condition After Cardiac Arrest