Piolo Pascual confirmed that he received feelers from TV5.
It was about a possible transfer sometime ago.
Pascual informed the Star Magic executives about the offer but he chose to stay with the ABS-CBN network because he felt that it allows him more protection in his career.
Last year, Pascual denied the rumor that he wanted to transfer to another network and when actress KC Concepcion made public their break-up last year, the rumor re-emerged.
On the other hand, Pascual’s nephew, model Bejamin Alves has now signed a contract with GMA7’s ‘Party Pilipinas.’
He is also set to work on a TV soap opera and at least three movies, beginning with ‘Guni-Guni’ with actress Lovi Poe.
Alves was a contract star of Viva Films, which cast him in several support roles but he left the country to finish his studies in Guam.
He graduated Summa Cum Laude at the University of Guam with a degree in English Literature.
- Piolo Plays a Big Role in Promoting ‘Forever and A Day
- After Piolo Pascual KC is Now Linked to Luis Manzano
- Is There’s Something Going On Between Shaina Magdayao & Piolo Pascual?
- The KC Concepcion-Phil Younghusband Rumor is Only a Publicity Stunt?
- Piolo Pascual Hopes to Find Right Girl to Love in Time?