Former sweethearts Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion were both on ‘The Buzz’ on Sunday, but it was not sure if they bumped into each other.
Pascual was the first to guest on the talk show with co-star Jericho Rosales.
He shrugged off reports of a growing rivalry between him and Rosales.
They are now mature individuals and they no longer feel the competition.
Pascual said it is an advantage that both of them have been in industry for quite a while already.
Pascual just said that his lovelife is going okay and went on to plug his television series.
Pascual revealed he is inspired because of work. He will be doing a movie with Kris Aquino, and another TV series with actress Angelica Panganiban.
Meanwhile, Concepcion was also on the show to promote the newest ABS-CBN reality show ‘The X-Factor Philippines.’
When Concepcion was asked about the current state of love life, the studio audience got excited.
Concepcion wore a low-cut top that showed her ample cleavage, delighted the audience when she was asked if she is currently seeing someone or if she is happily single.
Right now, she is being very careful in choosing someone to love and she really wants to focus on her work first.
Besides, she wants her next boyfriend to be the one whom she will spend the rest of her life with.
- KC Concepcion Thinks her Career is Over after Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- Piolo Pascual’s Mom Narrates Piolo & Siblings Grow-up Well Provided
- Judy Ann Santos Does Not See Herself Working with Piolo Pascual
- KC Concepcion Wants a Non-showbiz for Her Next Boyfriend
- Kris Aquino is Slated to Shoot ‘Undo’ with Piolo Pascual