Vilma Santos and Kim Chiu are together in the upcoming horror film, ‘The Healing’ of Star Cinema.
The movie is the first time we will see Kim Chiu and Governor Vi together in the big screen.
Santos portrays a stepmother role to Kim Chiu and the latter plays a doppelganger, a ‘doublewalker’ or a ghostly double of a living person who represents evil or misfortune.
The Healing, which is directed by no less than Chito S. Roño (Feng Shui, Sukob, T2) is set for a July 25 release.
Kim revealed, she learned a lot in working with Gov. Vi and Direk Chito and it was a wonderful experience for her.
The other cast of ‘The Healing’ are Janice De Belen, Martin del Rosario, Mark Gil, Carmi Martin, Cris Villanueva, Ynez Veneracion and Pokwang.
- Kris Aquino Praises Star Cinema’s Movie ‘The Healing’
- Vilma Santos Says About Twitter ‘Think Before You Click’
- Vilma Santos Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Showbiz on ASAP July 22 Episode
- Pokwang is Learning of Lot of Lessons from Vilma Santos
- Vilma Santos is Facing the Movie Camera again in ‘The Healing’