Kim Chiu revealed that she has done shooting her upcoming Star Cinema film ‘The Healing.’
Chiu said, it was indeed a wonderful experience to be working alongside Vilma Santos and working with the Star for All Season helped her grow as an actress.
Santos always encouraged her to just focus on her role.
Kim portrays a doppelganger in the movie and it is directed by Director Chito Roño.
Aside from ‘The Healing,’ Chiu will also be working on her next television series ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’ which is also headlined by Maja Salvador, Xian Lim and Enchong Dee.
Actress Cherry Pie Picache will play Chiu’s mother in the upcoming teleserye.
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress
- Vilma Santos Says About Twitter ‘Think Before You Click’
- Vilma Santos Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Showbiz on ASAP July 22 Episode
- Pokwang is Learning of Lot of Lessons from Vilma Santos
- Kris Aquino Praises Star Cinema’s Movie ‘The Healing’