Precious Lara Quigaman and Marco Alcaraz will exchange wedding vows.
The couple are sweethearts for three years now and they are making their relationship official by exchanging vows at a Christian wedding on July 8 at Hacienda Isabella in Cavite.
They initially scheduled their wedding in October but they decided to move it earlier for the convenience of Precious’ siblings and relatives who are coming from Canada.
The celebrities that are members of the entourage are Gerald Anderson, Paolo Paraiso and Jason Abalos as groomsmen.
Jeremy Marquez is the veil sponsor, Alfred Vargas is the candle sponsor and Luis Alandy as the best man.
- Cristine Reyes Changes Her Username to ‘QueenCKRamsay’ on Twitter
- Kiana Valenciano Reveals She & Sam Concepcion are Already a Couple
- Gerald Anderson’s Expensive Gift to Maja Salvador on Valentines Day
- Why Bea Alonzo & Gerald Anderson Keep Secret Their Relationship?
- The Story Behind Richard Gomez & Lucy Torres’ Forbes Park’s Home