Anne Curtis temporarily bid goodbye to her show, ‘It’s Showtime’ last May 23.
Curtis is now busy with her Hollywood movie, ‘Blood Ransom.’ She is the only Filipina who joins the all-American cast.
The Filipino-American Francis dela Torre directs the Blood Ransom which is a crime thriller film.
He is also the director of Jericho Rosales’ hollywood movie, Subject: I Love You and it is also produced by Tectonic Films.
- Anne Curtis Says There’s No Too Difficult Dream To Achieve
- Anne Curtis is About to End Her Month-long Stay in the US
- Derek Ramsay is Not Shown in ‘A Secret Affair’ Trailer
- Anne Curtis is Chosen to Do a Full-length Role by a Hollywood Casting Director
- ‘Parenthood Can Wait’ for Jericho Rosales & Kim Jones