Willie Revillame still refused to discuss his relationship with his former wife.
Model Liz Almoro is the mother of Revillame’s youngest child Juan Emmanuel.
Willie hopes people will understand why he chooses to keep quiet.
He and Liz are still not talking but he thinks they’re okay because she allows him to visit Whammy whenever he gets the chance and he’s thankful for that.
Meanwhile, Willie mounted a show at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, where a 64-year-old won a brand-new house for her relatives in the Philippines.
The celebrity guests included TV5 stars Nora Aunor, Aga Muhlach, Derek Ramsay, Ruffa Guttierrez, and hosts Mariel Rodriguez and Camille Villar.
The show coincided with the launch of TV5’s international channels, Kapatid TV5 and Aksyon International TV.
- Willie Revillame Says Manny Pangilinan’s Plan to Buy GMA7 Can Mean More Opportunities
- Rufa Mae Quinto will be a Permanent Co-host of Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime
- Grace Lee is Surprised when Willie Revillame Offers Her to Co-host ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Camille Villar has Learned to Love ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- TV5 Offers Derek Ramsay an Amount Difficult for Him to Refuse