Carmina Villaroel said that the Zoren Legaspi and BB Gandanghari face-off was no big deal for her.
Villaroel also denies that she is harboring ill feelings towards her former husband BB Gandanghari (Rustom Padilla).
She is still willing to interview BB because she thinks BB is no longer the same person than before.
She said that she wants the interview to be spontaneous.
The TV host is also thankful that BB has only good words for Carmina.
On the other hand, Zoren and BB are scheduled to co-star in an upcoming TV5 fantaserye, ‘Enchanted Garden.’
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- What Helps Carmina Villaroel Move On From Her Past With BB?
- Gladys Reyes Returns to Television in a ‘Fantaserye’
- Zoren Legaspi Has a Close Encounter With His Wife’s Ex BB Gandanghari
- Carmina Villaroel Expresses Interest to Interview Ex-husband Rustom Padilla