Manny Pacquiao will be adding another tick in his long-list of accomplishments by making a Hollywood film.
Pacquiao’s cameras for his next project, ‘Brass Knuckles’ will start rolling next month in Los Angeles.
His Hollywood debut via Rob Schneider-Benecio del Toro starrer is targeted to be released next year.
They aim to wrap up post-production either August or September this year so they could release it in 2013.
Aside from the Fil-Am comedic actor Rob Schneider and Academy Award winning actor Benecio del Toro, the film will also star the Mexican-born actor Jacob Vargas.
Manny will play the role of a gangster member whose uncle will be portrayed by Schneider.
Pacquiao is no longer new to making movies, he has already appeared in several local films such as ‘Lisensyadong Kamao,’ ‘Anak ng Kumander’ and ‘Wapakman.’
‘Brass Knuckles’ will be directed by two-time Emmy Award winner Erick Geisler.
- Manny Pacquiao is Now Set to Shoot Hollywood Movie with Actor Rob Schneider
- Rob Schneider Wants to Help Launch Manny Pacquiao’s Movie Career in Hollywood
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Krista Ranillo & Niño Lim’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday
- Jinkee Pacquiao Embraces Husband’s Promise