After winning an acting award at the recently held 2012 Gawad Urian for her film ‘Thelma,’ Maja Salvador is not resting on her ‘laurels.’
Salvador still believes that she has yet to seal her position in the local entertainment industry.
It is her first ‘Best Actress’ trophy and the achievement has motivated her more to improve her craft.
Although she enjoys the glitz and fame that come with being an actress, Salvador knows the reality, that these things may not always last.
But veteran actress Gina Pareño is confident that a bright future awaits the young actress because both last worked together in the TV series, ‘My Binondo Girl.’
Salvador is currently preparing for ABS-CBN’s upcoming drama series ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’ together with Kim Chiu, Xian Lim, Enchong Dee, Rayver Cruz, Cherry Pie Picache, Janice de Belen, Ronaldo Valdez, Eddie Gutierrez, and Pilar Pilapil.
It is set for airing later this year on ABS-CBN.
- Pilar Pilapil Continues to Entertain Viewers in ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress
- What’s the Reason Behind the Maja Salvador-Matteo Guidicelli’s Break-up?
- Kim Chiu & Xian Lim are Exclusively Seeing Each Other?
- Maja Salvador Emotionally Accepts Her First Best Actress Award at 35th Gawad Urian Awards