Maja Salvador and Paulo Avelino won big at the 35th Gawad Urian Awards.
Salvador and Avelino were awarded with top acting honors at the 2012 Gawad Urian Awards.
Maja Salvador emotionally accepted her first Best Actress award for her title role in independent film ‘Thelma’ and Avelino also won as Best Actor for his role in Cinemalaya film ‘Ang Sayaw ng Dalawang Kaliwang Paa.’
Meanwhile, Salvador will star in a new TV series, ‘Ina, Anak, Kapatid’ with Enchong Dee.
Kim Chiu and Xian Lim are also part of the cast of the said upcoming ABS-CBN’s series.
Avelino is currently playing the antagonistic role of Nathan in top-rating ABS-CBN’s series ‘Walang Hanggan.’
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress
- Pilar Pilapil Continues to Entertain Viewers in ‘Ina, Kapatid, Anak’
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- What’s the Reason Behind the Maja Salvador-Matteo Guidicelli’s Break-up?
- Kim Chiu Says No one Sends Her Flowers Except Xian Lim