John Prats crossed out some issues and theories surrounding his break-up with Bianca Manalo.
Prats dispelled rumors that his and Bianca’s respective families had a row.
The actor said that the alleged talks that his family disapproved of Bianca as his girlfriend and Bianca had an alleged squabble with the former’s sister, Camille Prats, are not true.
John also felt sorry that his best friend, Angelica Panganiban, also got maliciously dragged into the split.
A third party did not also cause him to part ways with Bianca after just seven months.
Meanwhile, no matter how painful the breakup has been for him, he has to separate his personal life, especially in his work.
John is now moving forward and trying to enjoy his single-hood and his work.
He’s currently part of ‘Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4,’ ‘ASAP 2012,”Banana Split Extra Scoop,’ and a new drama series, the second book of ‘Angelito: Batang Ama.
- Angelica Panganiban is Behind the John Prats-Bianca Manalo’s Break-up?
- John Prats Stays Silent About His Break-up With Bianca Manalo
- Sunshine Garcia Denies She’s the Third Party Behind the John Prats-Bianca Manalo Break-up
- John Prats will Host the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition
- Paul Jake & Kaye Abad’s Wedding is Almost a Secret Event