Amy Perez will temporarily leave her show ‘Face To Face.’
Perez is now two months pregnant with her third child and her doctor advises her to rest because she is in in such critical condition.
Theme of the show is always very controversial that sometimes leads to confrontation, arguments and fighting of two parties on stage. It might be too much for a pregnant woman like her to bear burden.
On her part, it will not be easy for Amy to leave the show but she was confident that viewers will continue to support even though a new host will replace her.
Gelli De Belen will temporarily hosts Tyang Amy’s show while the latter is on maternity leave.
Gelli had already a meeting with TV5 executives last week.
- Gelli De Belen Will Replace Amy Perez in TV5’s ‘Face To Face’
- Face to Face Host Amy Perez Says Goodbye to the TV5?
- Host Amy Perez Surprises the TV5 Network with Her Resignation
- ‘Face To Face’ Host Amy Perez Expresses Concerns Over Bearing a Baby at 40
- Amy Perez & Ali Sotto, What Have They In Common?