Annabelle Rama failed to attend the court hearings involving the 14 counts of libel that Nadia Montenegro filed.
A Court judge issued a warrant of arrest for talent manager Annabelle Rama on Monday.
Montenegro could not help but cry but she was very happy. She would never surrender.
Rama had made statements against her and her children.
Many people dismiss the issue when Rama had made statements against her and her children.
They said it is purely showbiz but Montenegro said the case is very important to her family because it had affected their lives.
Montenegro had charged Rama with libel and unjust vexation over the talent manager’s alleged defamatory statements about her and her family which were posted on Twitter.
Rama had earlier avoided a possible issuance of a warrant of arrest and she voluntarily posted bail which amounted to P140,000.
Ruffa Gutierrez asked their followers to pray for her mom.
- Ruffa Gutierrez Turns Emotional while Addressing Allegations of ‘Baby-Selling’ Controversy
- Annabelle Rama Complains About Nadia Montenegro’s Tweets
- Richard Gutierrez Denies Over Speeding Issue
- Annabelle Rama Explains her Emotional Outburst
- Ruffa Gutierrez & Other Filipinos are Jeered at by Mexican Fans of Marquez