Bob Arum wants an investigation into the judges’ scoring.
Arum said he will not sign on to a Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley rematch, unless an investigation is launched about the scoring by the judges who called the fight.
The fight promoter has expressed disgust over the decision and wants to investigate whether there was any undue influence or whether the Nevada Athletic Commission gave any particular instruction and how the judges came up to that conclusion.
But Arum has not also escaped criticism, with some accusing him of somehow having a hand in the decision.
Teddy Atlas, the longtime boxing trainer, earlier hinted that Arum may have motivation to see Pacquiao lose.
This is the reason why Arum wants to push the investigation, to clear up everything.
- The Split Decision for Timothy Bradley Against Manny Pacquiao is the ‘Worst Robbery’ in Las Vegas
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money
- Manny Pacquiao Has Not Decided on Who to Fight in November
- Bob Arum Believes that Manny Pacquiao is Robbed of His Title
- Timothy Bradley Says Manny Pacquiao Will Lose