The Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley bout is a great fight but with a controversial decision.
Most people have Pacquiao way ahead. This fight will change the face of boxing.
In the last five rounds, Manny didn’t do anything but he did enough early on, to win the fight.
Both boxers have contracts with Arum, so people can count on a rematch.
After the fight, the crowd goes wild while Manny gets interviewed.
It is strange to see that Manny is acting, as if he’s almost relieved. He waves to the crowd, pointing to heaven and he looks happy. Maybe this is the best thing for him.
Bradley just turned the boxing scene upside down because it was a closely contested fight.
Manny said that he respects the judges. When asked if he thought he won the fight, the answer is absolutely yes.
It seems that Pacquiao wants a rematch with new officials, though he was certainly very gracious in defeat.
They both have contracts with Arum, so people can count on a rematch.
Meanwhile, Bradley said he has to review the fight and see if he really won. He said he was just trying to get out of the way of Manny’s punches.
Bradley is still unbeaten and he is the luckiest man in Vegas tonight.
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Knock Out Timothy Bradley in a Rematch
- Timothy Bradley Wins Against Manny Pacquiao
- Rob Schneider Wants to Help Launch Manny Pacquiao’s Movie Career in Hollywood
- Freddie Roach: Manny Pacquiao’s Religious Transformation Has More Plus Than Minuses
- Manny Pacquiao is Bothered about his Weight