Sarah Geronimo’s alleged suitor is a son of a politician.
During the premier night of her movie, Catch me I’m In Love, Miguel wants to come but failed because he flies back to New York.
Miguel Villafuerte is the son of Camarines Sur Gov. LRay. He is a political Science major in a University abroad. After his studies, he plans to come home to have a business or pursue a career in politics.
- Matteo Guidicelli is Pressured to Know that Sarah G Wants to Settle Down in 2018?
- Sarah Geronimo & Gerald Anderson are Now Shooting 2nd Film
- Sarah Geronimo & Gerald Anderson Team-up in their 2nd Movie
- ‘Catch Me…I’m In Love’ is Sarah Geronimo’s Last Movie with Star Cinema?
- Miguel Villafuerte is Sarah’s Suitor?