Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach know that Timothy Bradley is very eager to make an impression that on Sunday, June 10 (Manila Time) is the biggest fight of his career.
Bradley is a tough guy who brings a record of 28-0 to the bout with 12 knockouts but he will get eaten up as he comes, said Roach.
Roach believes that Bradley is too slow and lacking in power to beat Pacquiao.
Meanwhile, Pacquiao has more at stake than his World Boxing Organization welterweight title when he takes on the unbeaten American on Sunday because he has his reputation on the line.
The Filipino ring icon would also be fighting to regain some luster after his controversial majority decision over Juan Manuel Marquez last November.
His November fight is Manny’s motivation because it was his first bad fight in 11 years. Manny wants to prove to the world, that he is not washed up and still a star around the world.
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Timothy Bradley Says Manny Pacquiao Will Lose
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday
- British Boxer Khan Advises Manny Pacquiao to Think of Retiring Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing