Angel Locsin still sticks it out with ABS-CBN.
Locsin dispelled her alleged recent sighting at the premises of GMA-7 that roused speculations that she might return to her former home network.
Locsin remains loyal to her mother studio since her controversial transfer in 2007 from GMA7.
Lately, she renewed her contract with ABS-CBN and Star Cinema, its film arm.
She is likewise grateful over how she has grown as their talent over the years and thankful for the good projects and recognition she got since she moves to the Kapamilya network.
The actress received Best Actress trophies from a number of award-giving bodies for the film ‘In The Name of Love.’
Locsins has several lined up projects this year under Star Cinema: the first with Dingdong Dantes and Angelica Panganiban; the second also with Angelica, as well as Bea Alonzo and Toni Gonzaga, and third with her ‘Toda Max’ co-star Vhong Navarro and maybe a reunion film with her former onscreen partner Richard Gutierrez.
- Angel Locsin: ‘Labeling’ Isn’t Important In Her Relationship with Phil Younghusband
- Richard Gutierrez Signs Contract With ABS-CBN
- Bea Alonzo is in ‘Awkward Stage’ with Dingdong Dantes
- Working with Angel Locsin is Dream Come True for Vhong Navarro
- Angelica Panganiban Comments on Predictions About Her Relationship with John Lloyd Cruz