Koko Pimentel’s wife, Jewel May Lobaton denied that a third party is involved in their separation.
The marriage lasted for seven years and the couple has two children. Last November she left the conjugal home.
Lobaton said that it has been very tough emotionally and psychologically for her for the past months because she is a mother to their two children, who are minors.
She explains further that a third party is not the reason of their separation and it is only between her and Koko.
The former 1998 Bb. Pilipinas-Universe said that it is also unfair to Cong. Anthony Golez when his name was mentioned in the papers as the reason of the separation.
It is a very private matter between her and Koko, so she is asking for prayers and understanding.
- James Yap’s GF Discloses that They May tie the Knot Next Year
- Ryan Agoncillo’s Marriage to Judy Ann Santos is Like Winning A Lottery
- Phil Younghusband Says His Break-up with Angel Locsin is a Mutual Decision
- Sen. Chiz Escudero is Allegedly Dating Actress Heart Evangelista?
- Charice Pempengco Experiences Depression after Break-up with Partner Alyssa Quijano