Alma Moreno will reunite with Joey Marquez on Saturday, June 2, on ABS-CBN’s entertainment talk show ‘Showbiz Inside Report.’
It has been eight years, since they have separated, Moreno and Marquez are expected to reveal the true story of their marriage, their break-up and how they ended up as good friends.
The upcoming episode also features other lovers-turned-friends’ stories in showbiz, as they exclusively talk about their controversial break-ups.
The show is hosted by Marquez, Carmina Villaroel, Janice de Belen and Ogie Diaz. It airs every Saturday at 2:30pm, after ‘It’s Showtime.’
Meanwhile, Moreno will run as senator in the coming elections. Currently she is an elected councilor of Parañaque City and president of the League of Councilors in the country.
- Kris Aquino Says Working with Joey Marquez will Not Do Any Good
- Joey Marquez is Prepared to Face Kris Aquino in his Upcoming Show
- Carmina Villaroel will Introduce BB Gandanghari to her Kids Someday
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Wyn Marquez Will Try Her Luck Again in Binibining Pilipinas this Year?